Labels

Tuesday 30 December 2014

My True Love Gave to Me - Twelve Winter Romances

This collection of short stories was amazing. Some were better than others in my opinion, but that's obvious because not everyone has the same taste in stories or writing. Overall this was such a fun read and I'm definitely going to reread my favourite stories again next Christmas!

MY FAVOURITES:
- It's a Yuletide Miracle, Charlie Brown by Stephanie Perkins.
     I need a North in my life!
- What the Hell Have You Done, Sophie Roth? by Gayle Forman
     This story was so relatable because have quite a lot of 'what the hell have you done' moments for myself.
- Welcome to Christmas, CA by Kiersten White
     Give me a Ben who knows exactly what food to make for me haha lol!

OVERALL RATINGS
- Midnights - Rainbow Rowell
     5/5
- The Lady and the Fox - Kelly Link
     4.5/5
- Angels in the Snow - Matt de la Peña
     4.5/5
- Polaris is Where You'll Find Me - Jenny Han
     4/5
- It's a Yuletide Miracle, Charlie Brown - Stephanie Perkins
     5/5
- Your Temporary Santa - David Levithan
     4/5
- Krampuslauf - Holly Black
     4/5
- What the Hell Have You Done, Sophie Roth? - Gayle Forman
     5/5
- Beer Buckets and Baby Jesus - Myra McEntire
     5/5
- Welcome to Christmas, CA - Kiersten White
     5/5
- Star of Bethlehem - Ally Carter
     4.5/5
- The Girl Who Woke the Dreamer - Laini Taylor
     3.5/5

[Picture from my Instagram @annsophiereads]

4 comments:

  1. You have such a cute blog! :D
    And I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! You can check it out here:

    http://artcookreadrepeat.blogspot.be/2015/02/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. OMG I just only saw your comment now! Thank you so much Astrid! Ik weet eigenlijk niet waarom ik in het Engels bezig ben hahaha
      Xxx

      Delete